Take the Innovate Delaware County Broadband Infrastructure Master Plan Survey
What is the Broadband Infrastructure Master Plan Survey?
Delaware County has initiated a collaborative study focused on improving high-speed internet throughout the unincorporated areas of the County. As a part of this effort, we request your assistance to gain a better understanding of broadband (high-speed internet) needs and opportunities for business, education, health and safety, and private residential uses.
Information collected during this survey will be used to assess demand and availability. Your address and personal information will not be published or used for any other reason.
By completing this survey, you are helping us to:
- Identify where service exists and the quality of that service;
- Learn how residents and businesses are using the internet;
- Assist in identifying and prioritizing investment in infrastructure;
- Support funding requests and grant proposals;
- Inform program development to enhance adoption of broadband.
We know that you may use the internet for both business and recreation purposes. To make sure we take into account all uses we encourage you to take the survey more than once – for work and for home.
For additional information on this project, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate your help and your input.